Buttery Sweet Bread
- Buttery Sweet Bread
- For a luscious snack, butter thick slices of this rich bread, then
- sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and broil for 1 minute or until
- lightly toasted.
- 1-POUND LOAF INGREDIENTS 1&1/2 POUND LOAF
- 1/3 cup milk 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup water 1/3 cup
- 1 large egg 1
- 3 tablespoons butter or marg.cut up 1/4 cup
- 3/4 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon
- 2-1/4 cups bread flour 3-1/3 cups
- 3 tablespoons sugar 1/4 cup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast 2 teaspoons
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- Recommended cycle: Basic/white bread cycle; light or medium setting. I use my quickest cycle.
- Nutrition information per serving(1/12 or 1-1/2lb.recipe): calories 201; total fat 5 g; saturated fat 3 g; cholesterol 29 mg; sodium 246 mg; total
- carbohydrate 32 g; dietary fiber 1 g; protien 6 g.
My machine seems to cook this bread faster than other people I know who have also used it so you may want to keep an eye on it after it starts baking so you know how long to cook it the next time. It is done when lightly golden on top.
I got this recipe off the internet so you may have already seen it.
Loaf Size: 1.5