[Fwd: Any Rokenbok news?]

Benjamin Bennett (bbennett@kenan.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:19:40 -0500

--------------808DA855E37E931392AE3245

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:56:49 -0500 (EST)
To: "Benjamin Bennett" <bbennett@kenan.com>
From: The Construction Site <Foreman@constructiontoys.com>
Subject: Re: Any Rokenbok news?

Hey there!
It sounds like you had a great Superbowl Party. I enjoyed reading
the rules for the sumo game and hope to see the others up there soon. I was
actually playing a game similar to that on our in store display with a few
kids, and found your assesments of the different trucks to be accurate. We
did find one use for the Power Sweeper's roller, if you wedge 3 red balls
together and store them in the front portion, you can deploy them kind of
like a speed bump at an opportune moment to hopefully knock your opponent
off balance, or even get him "beached" on top of the balls. You didnt
mention anything about allowing the use of balls in the sumo games, but they
sure can add new dimension to it. So far there is no news on new Rokenbok
from the NY toy fair... Crispin is still there in NY and we're anxiously
awaiting his return. Steve however just came home from the toy fair in
Germany and got to witness a few items in their prototype stage. There is a
new truck that resembles the transgripper when it is carrying the yellow
dumpbin. It has a big scoop that can gather up balls and lift them
vertically, then dump them out. There is also a repair garage which contains
an elevating device. When you drive into the garage, you keep your wheels
spinning, and it lifts your truck up to the ceilling so that the repair men
can work comfortably. Thats all i've been informed of, but everybody knows
that there's got to be a use for that "smart port" on the command deck
sometime soon, right?! I'll keep checking your page for new gaming info, and
soon We'll have our Rokenbok ordering info/pictures up on our page. Be sure
to write again after Saturday when Crispin is back from toy fair and we can
let you know of any other cool new stuff.
Thanks a lot for writing.
-Marc Haggerty