Re: Updates...

Ben Bennett (fiji@ayup.limey.net)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:02:41 -0500

Thanks to the magic of babelfish:
In time to the Nuernberger play spielwarenmesse
invented Mr. Rokenbok of still four mad, new
products. Beside new loading station and the
pertinent vehicle, it gives now also a complete repair
workshop with lifting platform in which you your own
boss to be can and all after your whistle dance.

Mike, your pertinent bulldozer is no match for my mad forklift. I
will defeat you in the ring and perform the whistle dance.

-ben

--
Ceci n'est pas une signature              Ben Bennett <fiji@limey.net>
"If you do not wish death, then how about this rubber chicken?"