Re: Any Rokenbok news?

Benjamin Bennett (bbennett@kenan.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:01:59 -0500

Next time I am in combat I will have to try the ball attack you describe. Also
Mike Caprio just got a 'dozer so we will include that in the next duel and
update the vehicle evaluations.

Mike Caprio found a picture of the new pieces at
http://www.rokenbok.de/for%20kidz/news/start.htm and I have started a rumors
page at http://www.limey.net/~fiji/rokenworld/rumors/index.html. I also added
the Construction Site to the front page in a list of vendors.

I also wanted to find out what Crispin had learned at the Toy Fair so any
updates would be most cool.

Also do you guys want to be added to the mailing list?

-ben